- Does CUSP offer programs for kids?
- How much will it cost me to volunteer with CUSP?
- What do I need to bring?
- What size groups can CUSP accommodate?
- What is the age requirement?
- What kinds of project tasks are done on CUSP volunteer projects?
- Where do CUSP volunteer projects occur?
- What is the duration of a CUSP volunteer project?
- Can I volunteer for a portion of a project?
- Where do I meet CUSP for a volunteer project?
- Do I need any training to volunteer?
- How difficult are the tasks on a CUSP volunteer project?
- How many volunteers are needed to participate in a CUSP project?
- Do I need to bring my own tools?
- Will food be provided at my project?
- Can I bring my kids with me?
- Can I drop off my kids, or group off at the project and return later?
- Can I bring my pets with me?
- Where can I find lodging for a week-long stay?
- Do I need to register for a CUSP project or can I just arrive?
- How do I register for a CUSP volunteer project?
- When I register for a CUSP project, what happens next?
- What if I can’t make it to a project that I’m registered to attend?
- Does CUSP organize carpooling for projects or group events?
- How will I know if my project is cancelled because of bad weather?
- I am unable to attend scheduled CUSP projects. Are there other ways to get involved?
- What if I have more questions?
New Volunteer?Please complete our New Volunteer Form.
Completed a project with CUSP?Please, Take our Survey Your feedback is very important to us!
Questions?Please check our Volunteer FAQ's page.
Looking for photos, updates and more?Visit CUSP on facebook.
Lost and Found:Your T -shirt, hoodie, ball cap or water bottle may have been found --- Please contact Rachel for pick up info.